Total Pageviews

Friday, October 29, 2010

Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar or Bass Guitar Lessons

Guitar & Piano Lessons

I have patience, I have dedication, and I am interested in your or your child learning Guitar!

I specialize in beginning guitar and I also teach intermediate. I have over 20 years experience of playing guitar with 10 years experience teaching guitar. Whether you or your child may desire to learn their favorite song or to build a solid foundation of skills, I can design a course of study that is just right for you or your child.

I'm the Art teacher at Neuse Charter School in Smithfiled, NC where I teach K-5, Acrylic Teacher at The NCSU Crafts Center. I teach guitar lessons from my studio in Boylan Heights in Raleigh and at River City Arts in Smithfield.

My rates are $60 per month (4-30 minute lessons).

My schedule allows lessons after school, evenings and on the weekends.

Thanks
Kirk Adam
KirkAdamGallery@mac.com
919 601 3131

No comments:

Post a Comment